The Smart, Hassle-Free Integrated Communications Solution for Business…
AQ Communications BusinessFlex iPBX is a hosted, fully managed voice and data solution which integrates local telephone service, IP business phones and high speed Internet….all for one low price per seat. BusinessFlex iPBX provides small and medium businesses with service and features generally available only to large companies….without the cost, hassle and limitations of owning a traditional phone system.
- AQ takes the intelligence of your phone system out of your office and hosts it in our secure, fully redundant, Central Office. With BusinessFlex iPBX, you have less upfront cost than a traditional key system. There are no additional maintenance contracts or charges…. no surprises. You’ll enjoy the latest software upgrades included in your monthly price.
- BusinessFlex iPBX uses your existing internet access, ensuring the most reliable and secure service. Your voice and data solution is delivered over a smart connection that dynamically allocates and prioritizes the voice and data services. Cost effective and flexible!
- BusinessFlex empowers you with a Web interface, CommPortal, so you can instantly make changes to your service….or have our team make the change for you.
BusinessFlex iPBX Includes:
- Business Class IP Telephones
- Local telephone numbers with Direct Inward Dial (DID) capability
- Dedicated Internet Access
- Unified Messaging with voicemail to email and Web portal
- CommPortal Web-based Management Tool
- Domestic Interstate/Intrastate long distance….includes 2000 minutes per month, or more, depending on the number of seats.
- All maintenance and repair
- Plus over 30 business telephone system features including Basic Music-on-Hold, Call Forwarding, Caller ID, Call Transfer, Simultaneous Ring, Call Logs, Distinctive Ringing, Speed-Dial / Short Code Dialing, Multiline Hunt Groups, Call Rejection and more.
- Auto Attendant
- iFax – Fax to email
- Enhanced Music-on-Hold with custom message recording
- Virtual Office – remote office support
- Analog POTS line service via Analog Telephone Adapter
Configuration and Pricing:
For configuration and pricing, please call your AQ Communications
Sales or Service Representative at (480) 951-6444.